Thursday, March 29, 2012

Traffic Alert - Richmond Area

March 29 (Thursday)
I-95 north/south – From 8 p.m. Thursday through 6 a.m. Friday, I-95 will be reduced to one travel lane in each direction at Laburnum Avenue (mile marker 79) as crews replace the I-95 northbound bridge over Laburnum Avenue. I-95 north traffic will merge onto the southbound bridge. Both I-95 north and south traffic will use the southbound bridge to maneuver around the construction. Also, Boulevard drivers will be restricted from accessing the ramp to I-95 north during the nightly bridge replacements. Expect major delays along I-95. Use I-295, Route 288 and the Downtown Expressway (toll)/I-195 to bypass the construction.

From: http://www.virginiadot.org/projects/richmond/i-95_bridges.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment